- Backup your install and read the version notes if you are upgrading.
- Download Taxonomy from Devot:ee & and place the folders into your EE install as indicated by the download folder structure.
- If you are installing for the first time, visit the modules page in your EE install & install the module and enable the fieldtype.
Please note that Taxonomy requires LOCK TABLE privileges for your MySQL user
Please note the following instructions:
- Backup your database
- Overwrite the existing module files (including theme files)
- Visit your Add-ons → Modules page and “Run Module Updates”
- (If you're upgrading from Taxonomy 1.x - Immediately visit your Add-ons → Extensions page in the cp and enable the Taxonomy Extension after running the module updates.)