- Backup your install and read the version notes if you are upgrading.
- Download Taxonomy from Devot:ee & and place the folders into your EE install as indicated by the download folder structure.
- If you are installing for the first time, visit the modules page in your EE install & install the module, extension and enable the fieldtype.
Please note that Taxonomy requires LOCK TABLE privileges for your MySQL user
Please note the following instructions:
If you are updating from Version 2.x to 3.x, you must update to the latest version of 2 (v2.3.6) before updating to 3. Version 2.x is available in the download from Devot:EE
- Backup your database
- Overwrite the existing module files (including theme files)
- Visit your Add-ons → Modules page and “Run Module Updates”